We are looking for a self-motivated and organised Field Support Technician that can work with little direction to ensure the high quality of customer service and efficiency of our product installations.
The role will initially be supporting the existing technicians in the field with installation works where full ongoing training will be given for potential further development within the business. The role will also include driving and representing a professional company image to our customers.
The role will also include some overnight stays.
- Assist with UK wide installation works.
- Operate efficiently to include customer offsite installations, inspections & maintenance.
- Follow and adhere to the company’s strict processes and guidelines to ensure maximum efficiency and the best customer experience.
- Perform onsite and offsite troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Use of companies CRM & IT systems.
- Customer telephone Support.
- Accurately complete time sheets and schedule works efficiently.
- Strong organisational skills;
- Physically fit as there is some manual labour involved in installations;
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner;
- Valid UK Driving License (Preferably Clean)
- Available for occasional overnight stays
- Competent use of IT equipment, computers, email, internet etc etc.
Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Field experience / customer facing experience
- Electronic knowledge
- Ideally qualified to ONC/HNC level preferably in Electronics
- A full UK/EU driving licence;
8.00am to 5.00pm with one hour lunch – Monday to Friday (Hours may vary based on traveling to and from site before and after normal working hours).
4 weeks paid holiday
Optional Gym membership
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,500.00 /year