ComEth is compliant with any Eco-Counter sensor and log accurate count data provided by our counters. But thanks to its standard protocols used and its increased connectivity (Ethernet, Wifi, 3G and Solid-State Relay), ComEth also enables a complete interfacing between our counters and the most advanced solutions for traffic management.
This interface allows for instance to synchronize bicycle or pedestrian detection with a “green wave” of traffic lights, or information boards to let users know about the current state of traffic.
Data is sent real-time to be stored on your own servers, but can also be synchronized every 15 minutes on Eco-Visio. ComEth allows a timestamp feature, recording time, date, direction and the type of user detected by the sensor.
Thanks to a dedicated API, you can retrieve data in format JSON/REST with a chosen data interval recording. The embedded webserver allows easy tele maintenance and sensor settings.
- Dimensions: 132.5mm x 36mm x 210mm
- Weight: 800g
- Operating temperature range: -30degC / +70degC
- Storage temperature range: -40degC / +80degC
- Waterproofness: IP20 – the product must be stored within an IP65 waterproof cabinet
- Fixing: DIN mounting rail (EN50022)
- Internal Memory: 8 Gb – approx. 10 Million recordings
- Client API: JSON / REST
- Connectivity: Ethernet/IP – 3G Router (option) – WiFi router (option)
- Interface: Embedded web server
- Timestamp: hh:mm:ss