Internal/External Customer Support
Final Product Test
Answering phone and general office duties
Traffic Technology Ltd provides and manufactures innovative products for Road Safety and Sustainable Transportation Monitoring.
We have an excellent opening for a Production Technician to cover the areas aboveTo apply for this Production Technician role you will likely have: –
• ONC/HNC Mechanical or Electronic engineering
• Good practical knowledge of electronics and mechanical assembly
• Able to communicate their ideas/solutions fluently, both verbally and written.
• Be prepared and able to work under pressure
You will also need: –
• Be happy working alone to a list of requirements.
• Strong company focus with a responsive and helpful attitude.
• Logical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Clear planning, organising and prioritising abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be a good team player but also able to work on their own initiative.
• A Can Do attitude.
• CAD 3D design / Prototyping skills using 3D printer
• Minimum of GCSE or equivalent (grade C or above) in Maths, English & Science.
• Proven electronic or electrical experience.
• Awareness of Health & Safety regulations, COSHH requirements, ISO9001 quality procedures, operational practices.
• PC/Mac skills, in particular Excel.
• Ability and willingness to acquire new knowledge and skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to take responsibility, work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.