Traffic Technology Ltd provides and manufactures innovative products for Road Safety and Sustainable Transportation Monitoring.
We have an opening for a Technical Sales Engineer to cover the following areas
- Identify and gain new customers in UK, European and international markets
- Develop existing contacts in line with company targets
- Customer sales and technical support , response and contact as required
- Preparing and sending of quotations
- Liaison with suppliers for technical and commercial information
- Organise, attend, set up and run international exhibitions
- Follow up quotations and exhibition enquiries
- Ensure customer files are accurately (hard copy and electronically) and kept up to date.
- Help and assist with project work as and when required.
- Cover any other reasonable task as and when required, e.g. during holidays / travel etc..
- Any other reasonable task or role as agreed with manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- HNC/Degree (min ONC). Electronic/Electrical/ OR equivalent practical engineering experience.
- Mac OSX
- CRM software
- Microsoft Office Suite (word / excel / power-point / email) – intermediate level
- 3 years’ experience in an engineering or technical sales role
- Ability to cope under varying pressure
- Have the natural ability to develop strong positive relationships
- To continually seek innovative solutions
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Able to produce high quality and accurate work
- Company vehicle
- Pension – contributory
- 20 days holiday (excluding banks holidays)
Job Type: Full-time